Sunday, January 10, 2010

Family Tree work

For the past few days I have been reviewing the information on the Garratt family and the Rhoda Goodmurphy/Joel Williamson branch.
I have received information from Andy Banks who descends from the Williamson family, and have been revising/updating my records.
As to the Garratt family, I have always had the name spelled as Garrett, but in reviewing Andy's information and going through information in Ancestry.Ca, it looks like the correct spelling is Garratt. I am going through all my documentation and revising it. I will also have to go through my Family Tree Maker file, and the Family Tree file that is now residing on the Goodmurphy Family website (it was an upload of my FTM file).
Needless to say, this is all going to take some time.
One positive thing, is that it takes my mind off work for a while.

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment